Secure and trusted checkout with
Photographer Heidi Pinkerton sees wonder in the world around her and she is determined to share that vision through her art. Specializing in photographing the Aurora Borealis and based on the edge of true wilderness in northern Minnesota, Heidi uses more than a decade of professional experience and a lifetime of intuition to create indelible images of wild life and wild skies.
- Beautiful Candelabra photo by Heidi Pinkerton with subtle glitter finish.
- Made from 1¾in coated rectangles of thin stainless steel and comes with an 18in stainless steel chain.
- Embellished by hand with hypoallergenic silver-plated copper wire for added beauty and uniqueness.
- Handmade in the USA in Finlayson, MN.
- Each piece of jewelry is lighter than it appears, yet very durable. The process embeds the ink into the finish.
- D'ears' unique manufacturing process makes their jewelry stand apart in quality, durability, and potential for artistic expression.
|Item (52056)||Sold out|